1. When you opt-in to the text messaging service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text ENROLL to 53054 to receive messages from C. R. Bard, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Becton Dickinson.
You acknowledge that text alerts will be sent to the mobile phone number you provide to C. R. Bard, Inc. Such alerts may include limited personal information about your prescriptions and orders, and whoever has access to the mobile phone or carrier account will also be able to see this information. Once you enroll, the frequency of text alerts we send to you will vary. You will typically receive text alerts when we have information for you about your prescriptions or other healthcare information. Message and data rates may apply depending on the terms and conditions of your mobile phone contract. You are solely responsible for all message and data charges that you incur. Please contact your mobile service provider about such charges. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
2. You can cancel this service at any time. Text “STOP” to 53054. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 53054. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. Participating Tier 1 carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Boost, Virgin, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
7. The C. R. Bard, Inc. (C.R. Bard) text alert program is offered on an “as is” basis and: (1) may not be available in all areas at all times; and (2) may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your wireless carrier. C. R. Bard may change or discontinue any of its text alert programs without notice or liability to you. C. R. Bard and its related companies and each of their respective officers.