Setting up Your PureWick™ System
The PureWick™ System is easy to set up from start to finish. Learn how to correctly set up the system at home with our step-by-step instructions below or watch our training video.
What's in the box?
Before assembly, please review the components of the PureWick™ System:
- Plug the power cord into device outlet and into an A/C power outlet. Note: Make sure the power switch is turned OFF.
- Place the collection canister in the base and press down firmly on the lid of the device making sure lid is sealed.
- Optional: If you are using the optional privacy cover, slip the cover onto the canister before placing the canister into the base.
- Attach the pump tubing (short tube) to the PureWick™ Urine Collection System connector port and to the connector port on collection canister lid.
- Attach the elbow connector to the collector tubing (long tube) and connect the elbow connector to the connector port on collection canister lid.
- Connect other end of collector tubing (long tube) to a PureWick™ External Catheter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? This helpful link answers the most frequently asked questions.
PureWick™ System Tips & Troubleshooting
For helpful tips on setting up, using, and cleaning your PureWick™ System, check out our Tips & Troubleshooting section.