Innovative Care for Your Patients
The PureWick™ System consists of the PureWick™ Urine Collection System and the PureWick™ External Female Catheter. Using a suction pump, the PureWick™ Female External Catheter wicks urine away from the patient and into a collection canister.
The PureWick™ Female External Catheter is used in over 2,000 hospitals and rehab facilities today. The PureWick™ System uses the same PureWick™ Female External Catheter to help your patients manage their urinary incontinence at home.
The PureWick™ System may be right for female patients who:
- are experiencing urinary incontinence
- have a higher fall risk by getting up multiple times at night
- have skin irritation related to urinary incontinence
- are looking for an effective alternative to indwelling catheters
I believe that the PureWick™ System for home use is a wonderful thing, and I recommend the PureWick™ System in the home care setting for those females who suffer from urinary incontinence.
- Ricardo S., RN
Step 1: Download and complete the form.
Step 2: Fax the completed form to us at 1-800-376-4913.
One of our PureWick™ System specialists will contact the patient to help them complete their order.
Questions? Healthcare providers can contact a PureWick™ System Specialist directly at 1-855-307-9749.
PureWick™ System Clinician Training
The PureWick™ System is easy to setup from start to finish. Review our in-depth PureWick™ System training video that includes step-by-step instructions on setup, operation, wick placement, cleaning, and maintenance of the system.
* Prescription not required. Non-covered by Medicare. Patient responsible for full payment at time of purchase. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine whether the product is covered by commercial insurance and to directly seek any reimbursement to which the customer may be entitled.
When talking to family caregivers, they often ask where they can get the PureWick™ System for home. They are always amazed the first time they see it work and realize how it can lessen the workload for them at home.
- Ricardo S; RN
The PureWick™ System is a great product, and I recommend it often to my patients. The PureWick™ Female External Catheter is very easy to use, and it helps to keep people dry. They’re not relying on a family member or caretaker to change them frequently, and they’re not soiling their bed every night, which is a big issue.
- Morgan M; MSN, AGPCNP-BC, WHNP-BC